Better Items Rig for Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is great! I was going to do this kind of thing. The buckets and bowls don't really look pretty or fit in with Minecraft. (especially the buckets.)

BTW, one request, can you add/attempt recreating this apple from Trial and Error from WeedLion? (

)

I actually stopped working on this rig, but I may make that apple for you ;) May be hard due to school but Yea ill make an apple for you

Hmm i made it for the .7 demo. what seems to be the problem?? (also thanks for all the support guys!)

I've had this problem with a lot of rigs actually. When I try to open the animation in the Mine-Imtor 0.7 Demo, it says that the animation requires an updated version of the program. I checked, and there is definitely no new update.

I've had this problem with a lot of rigs actually. When I try to open the animation in the Mine-Imtor 0.7 Demo, it says that the animation requires an updated version of the program. I checked, and there is definitely no new update.

Try re-downloading the demo, see if that works

Hey guys! today i present to you a new rig. The "Better Items Rig" This adds in 3d tools and items. Its mostly based off mineworks animations tools.

Pictures:

The first sword that comes up. This is, however, changeable, just watch the tutorial.

N9IqIvG.png

This rig has all tools, even hoes!

Wt3Dibx.png

The quiver is a different .mani file, yet you wont have to relink the textures if using other items from this rig!

Q0ogwww.png

The super- awesome 3d emerald!

iM46z2S.png

The super-awesome 3D diamond!

fj4HoVm.png

All items so far (the sword represents all the tools. There's just too many to fit in the photo)

v2oAQW8.png

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CKK3Zk1mmA&feature=youtu.be

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3s85fe9a13lv1c6/3d_Items.zip

Coming soon:

Lemme think a little, i just finished the last update

Changelist:

V1: Initial Release

V2: Added Buckets (Water, Lava, And Empty), Diamond, Bowl, and Mushroom Stew.

Coming soon:

The Block Update!

Will include:

-Ores

-Brick

and more!

dude i have a 3d arrow rig. you can use that for this if u want to. it is based off of the cinema 4d arrow