Windows Media Error

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I don't know how to paste the screenshot, but when I render a file that is generally more than 1.5 gigabytes, the media file comes up with an error that say: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing this file.

If someone tells me how to post the screenshot, I will post it under this topic

10 answers to this question

I don't know how to paste the screenshot, but when I render a file that is generally more than 1.5 gigabytes, the media file comes up with an error that say: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing this file.

If someone tells me how to post the screenshot, I will post it under this topic

Well, it is a 3 and a half minute long animation that is being rendered at 24 fps and 720p. It is about 2.1 gigabytes

A 3 minutes animation would not be a gig and a half. Even when I render my videos, it's usually just a few megs

A 3 minutes animation would not be a gig and a half. Even when I render my videos, it's usually just a few megs

Idk what happened to mine then... Mine's only 55 seconds, 30fps and 1080p and it came out as 2.4gb... D: Maybe using an uncompressed codec, I'll try again with a different one.