Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Err... You moved Steve's arm.

But, i'll... Fine. I do have one problem though. It's sorta blank at the end, and kinda boring.

I'd be happier if your were to add more, but this will be accepted. GG, you win.

because i didnt want to remove it, thats all i had xD

Edit:

Remove the ending where steve was running. Also you can find where to loop it with the next entry

Err... You moved Steve's arm.

But, i'll... Fine. I do have one problem though. It's sorta blank at the end, and kinda boring.

I'd be happier if your were to add more, but this will be accepted. GG, you win.

Oh sorry again about moving steve's arm. I misunderstood Rule 2. It said you can make steve attack me. So i made it move its arm, and when you said you cant make it move. I still got confused so i thought by move you mean, keep it running

Edited by Gekko Shirakawa

because i didnt want to remove it, thats all i had xD

Edit:

Remove the ending where steve was running. Also you can find where to loop it with the next entry

Oh sorry again about moving steve's arm. I misunderstood Rule 2. It said you can make steve attack me. So i made it move its arm, and when you said you cant make it move. I still got confused so i thought by move you mean, keep it running

The looping will be done by me.

And what i meant is Steve can move things with his mind.

And I cannot remove the ending that would make it not loop right.

So, don't worry, it's not that bad, it's good skills if anything.