light creeper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

18 answers to this question

click the creeper in mine-imator in the frame you want to edit, choose mix overlay, make it white, then mix percent up and there you go! 

thanks a lot^^

You can't do that with Mine-Imator (I don't think). After Effects or some other software like that would help, probably!

I know, but I don't have affter effect :/ (is need bought)

also, add some explosion particles

I know ;)

I thought you meant the 'rays' coming off the creeper.

I made a creeper explosion animation in my parody, I could send you that if you like (It has a more 'shaky' effect like in minecraft)

I thought you meant the 'rays' coming off the creeper.

I made a creeper explosion animation in my parody, I could send you that if you like (It has a more 'shaky' effect like in minecraft)

yes plz

You can get After effects CS2 for free

He have a lot change with CS6?

I have go in this link before and when I click in after effect (french), he propose me after effect CS7 30 days :/

look :

1427012045-telechargement-wtf.png

Yea, that's right! The version number makes no sense, Adobe After Effects CS2 = Adobe After Effects 7.0 =/= Adobe After Effects CS7

I know it doesn't make sense... but that's how it is. The thing you got is the full version of Adobe After Effects 7 which is the same as After Effects CS2

You said after effect 7 = after effect CS2???

For why I have this in the next? who I need click?

1427023137-telechargement-suite.png(I no want just 30 days)

The series key is on the site i gave you right next to the download, and as name just put in some name, doesn't mater, and you don't need to put in the company