Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyo! i'm back (not like i've ever been here before xD) i made another, random animation (Why the random man...) but i tried to make it funny, it's probably not funny though XO But this time (If you can't guess by the title) it's a Phoenix Wright Animation!, but i hope you enjoyed the video, again, by doing random stuff, you can do... this... xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye80ReIrmz4&feature=youtu.be

Another short animation that i made in under 3 hours [Excluding the edits] , again, why or how i did it i don't even know, just enjoy it!

Out of sheer randomness, i decided to make a test Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney thing, and then it turned into this, i guess my mind is full of imaginations after all xD... But really, i made this somehow without thinking and all while learning to throw knives and cards (o_o)

Soundtrack : Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

Intro (Made by HiroEcks) :

Pursuit - Questioned
Phoenix Wright - Suspense
Phoenix Wright - Logic and Trick
Won the Case - First Victory
Following Stanley - Stanley Parable
DJ Sammy - Heaven
Sad Violin [HQ]

Could've done better with bits of scenery and not just flat land

Also. There are some kids on these forums so you might wanna put a little warning

I'm not understanding that ball thing either

Edited by SDWAN

Sorry, i guess i should've, the ball just appears because he's angry, also don't do a scenery cause this is a random thing that came to mind, just randomly fidgeting with the characters brainstorms an idea, so thus no scenery (Though i wanted a courtroom scenery xD)