Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I agree, however, the corollaries remain his, not ours. He can take advise in a kind way. Not:

"If you want people to Acutally use your rigs, you must give more effort to them, this is just a human with wrongly placed blocks. An acceptable rig would be movable eyes/mouth and fingers and correct position of everything"

Better if:

"Put more effort into your rig. As for the tail, use a single arm and scale it down so it can bend more smoothly. The blocks look kinda weird. As another suggestion, maybe when you can, add facial features.

:thumbsup: Keep working or you'll never get to the best!"

That way you've made your point, gave him a suggestion, and not in a rude way!  :teehee:

I'm pretty sure he just forgot the textures....

Yes, I do agree, but the thing is..well..in the past he never really took that advice, he just marked it off as someone who was jumping on the bandwagon for not liking his rigging skills (Which I will say, he has potential, it just seems like he isn't really using it)