Confused Mobs - Minecraft Random Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, i made a random animation which i didnt really know what it was about, i had a crazy idea on doing this . .

Anyway, here it is

I hope you liked it, i know it's kinda . . . well . . hard to understand on what it was about maybe? but well, enjoy!

Did i double-posted this post? if i did, sorry, i have a bad connection..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JerraChan" data-cid="26703" data-time="1370959939"><p>
Hey you should credit the person's rig on this topic if you used it.</p></blockquote>

sorry i forgot, credit to Zuexs for making the awesome rig, well i didnt move the facial rig, but still, thanks to zuexs for making the rig, sorry. i forgot

Edited by Zakragnos

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JerraChan" data-cid="26703" data-time="1370959939"><p>

Hey you should credit the person's rig on this topic if you used it.</p></blockquote>

sorry i forgot, credit to Zuexs for making the awesome rig, well i didnt move the facial rig, but still, thanks to zuexs for making the rig, sorry. i forgot

good boy xD , as a reward i will voted up your post lel xD