Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ill cut to the chase.

I need some people or just a couple of people to do some basic/easy/medium/maybe hard animating for my Doctor Who Minecraft series.

Basics

-Walking animation

-General body movements

-Explosions?

-To be able to look at words (script) and animate what is given

-Creative vision

-Know how mine-imator works, using schematics, and rigs

-Skype for communication/sending files

Im not asking to do the whole episode, as of now its just me working on it as my other guy doesnt have a pc atm, and the other dude quit on me. As of now the series is on hold because Im looking for someone to voice the doctor, as that guy quit on me....

The first episode is out, and had many issues with it, but now its time to get serious and put in quality work, as I want things to get better. 

What I need to know about YOU

-Do you have time to do this weekly/every other week?

-Do you have skype?

-Can you animate good? If so, show me proof (video(or something) of YOUR work).

-Will you be committed to this?

Tell me this info either in a comment or a forum pm to me.

This is a really big series, and is in the works of being made, I just prefer a bigger team so we can haul quality work out for the people to enjoy.

Here is episode one, that was recorded and animated by me in two days, in a rush to get it out on Christmas. The reason it was rushed and pushed to the last minute was because it was a shared script, a friend wrote the first bit, and i wrote the second bit. My friend kept giving me excuses on why he couldnt help, and I was being nice and waited on him, until it got too close to the release date, and did it myself in a rush, leaving out bits and pieces. Episode 2 is miles better, well once its done :P

i MIGHT be able to do it... 

proof of animating skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMtCdnTCq0&list=UUqDpa9XRNS6VQ1s7hQjmSWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmxW6-L-c18&index=2&list=UUqDpa9XRNS6VQ1s7hQjmSWQ

i can also use after effects and photoshop but i might not be able to do it as im working on lots of other stuff...

also 

yes i would be able to work on it weekly

i dont have skype but we could talk through pm

and yes i would be commited!

Edited by Peanutbutter Timelord

Wait so what will you do in the project?

Basically animate parts of the episode.

I typically give the other people, had they stayed, the easy bits and I did the long and harder bits.

Such as, one I needed a simple man chases man up stairs.

Another one was a man was hallucinating.

But once episode 2 is out, which will be soon, I can show you exactly what I really need help with/a team for.