Add an Explosion Block

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well. There's Particles added on Mine-Imator 1.0.0. There's no explosion effects on 0.6.2 and 0.7. Just download 1.0.0 for the explosion. Cause 0.6.2 and 0.7 is kinda useless to us. We don't need the BETA anymore.

Hidden Message Above.

Well. There's Particles added on Mine-Imator 1.0.0. There's no explosion effects on 0.6.2 and 0.7. Just download 1.0.0 for the explosion. Cause 0.6.2 and 0.7 is kinda useless to us. We don't need the BETA anymore.

Hidden Message Above.

nothing can hide from highlight the searcher! Ontopic: um I don't get it..

I think what he means is something like a block, that can use the texture of any block, or any texture in general, but when it comes into contact (or near) an explosion block (a new entity), It obeys a specific set of rules. For example, it may break and start spinning, it may simply disappear, or it may fade and shrink to nothing.

You could probably set it to create particles or move in a specific way when some for of event happens. Think about it. If this were added, you could have a door that would open on tough by a player's arm, then stop moving on collision with a block in the way. I know collision tracking is possible in GameMaker, though it may or may not work in 3D.

Yes, you could animate it yourself. I'm not the lazy type, and would do that. But having a shortcut to do it would be extremely nice. Just saying.