An OC'S Eye's: Matt

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

And now, I bring to you a new series on my OCs. All the better to know them with, eh?

HYcvbjQ.png

Matt Biliny Rozach, The Pirate of 10,000 Blades

Weapons of Choice: Uncountable Swords

Abilities: Very Athletic, See Above, Slight Magic

Personality: Oblivious, ADOS, Easy-going

Matt comes from a long line of heroes, and at the age of 8, was separated and set off on his own journeys. Massacring monsters and richening the towns with their gold (and sometimes himself with the town's gold) he became a legend in Merdiviale, and through Fantshia, his home world, in general. He later met Natalie, Lance, and Anna, forming a group with them that not even space could hold from adventure and misadventure, and everything in between. He was known for roles in The PJ RP, Theives, Employee 10110, and Pandemic roleplays, often tailed by or assisting Lance.
Also, hi Cryo, yes, that is your sword I rigged =3

Edited by DDDaxton2222

1. I can't see the picture sadly, it's too dark... :(

2. I like how you included his backstory, I've never heard of Anna before...

3. Yay, you put my roleplay :3

((I kinda want to continue the roleplay somehow, it is/was by far my fave rp, maybe a sequel or something... do you agree?))

I can feel the sense of adventure.....I like it.

T'was the point =3

1. I can't see the picture sadly, it's too dark... :(

2. I like how you included his backstory, I've never heard of Anna before...

3. Yay, you put my roleplay :3

((I kinda want to continue the roleplay somehow, it is/was by far my fave rp, maybe a sequel or something... do you agree?))

1) =[ this is why i don't like working in night mode sometimes, except for more dramatic shots

2) She'll be coming up soon. Matt (or Lance) actually did mention her once, but long story short, travelling half-elf forester

3) =3

4) Maybe, could be neat

Edited by DDDaxton2222

He's delusional. He's only looking at the positive sides of being a hero, not all of the troubling things...

I like that.

I swear, I am going straight to your AMA and making a list of negative things Matt should care about... :3