►SMALL VLOG◄ #2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, hi, my name is supergoodguy10.

So i was thinking on some good stuff that will be good for Mine-Imator® Community.

What about Discussion about what should be in Mine-Imator®.

WARNING: I do not use Mine-Imator software, or any ANIMATING program. This is a help for the ones who do use them, MOSTLY FANS.

So, i have been thinking, pretty much this stuff:

-Added TIMELINE EDIT: This could allow you to edit Speed of your character/object movement.

FOR MORE EXPLANATION HERE IT IS: So basic, click the TIME EDIT button at the timeline, top left corner, select the little dot in the timeline you want to edit speed, select the speed percentage.

Your character is moving so fast? select the speed you want to him, done.

-smooth/texture connection

As i have been seen, some texture looks not connected correctly, and theres actually no smooth.

Actually why not add a button who adds SHADOWS. Yeah why not? Shadows+Smooth= Landscape.

So, lot of you might have little difficult setting the character movement.

-EASY POSITIONING: As we get problems moving, Why can't we rotate the character then move the character like HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL?

-PONYS Character: There most be LOT of bro-nies arround, so........so.... - _ -

THE END

Small Vlog:

Hey guys, PLEASE someone, Unbann me from the chat, if you got permission to, i know i acted like a kid ( IM A .....WELL.....KID - __ - i hate my self for that) But, just a perdon is okay, i will act better, i hope so. PLEASE I NEED A PHOTO IN MY SIGNATURE.

With respect, bye.

I forgot, maybe a building mode like style of minecraft, to build your landscape.

And actually easy camera setting.

Administrators of MINE-IMATOR® This is a suggestion, i do not really care if you don't or do add them, cuss i don't use the software, but my friends does.

Be save, bye.