Mine-Imator Suggestion/Help

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello mine-imator community! I had a suggestion for the mine-imator program. I was wondering if texture packs and/or resource packs would work on mobs. For example if someone had use a mob and textured it differently for a gamemode on a server and you'd like to have it in the animation. I also gave the topic title to "Suggestion/Help" because I wasn't sure if there was a way to do this, if so please let me know. Thank you for taking your time and reading this post!

Select the .zip of the resource pack when browsing for textures, then give Mine-imator a few seconds to load it.

I tried doing this by selecting the resource pack when selecting a scenery and when selecting an item but it does not texture the mobs. If you can could you tell me how I would do it on mine-imator?

I tried doing this by selecting the resource pack when selecting a scenery and when selecting an item but it does not texture the mobs. If you can could you tell me how I would do it on mine-imator?

Go into the .zip using Winrar and see if the assets/minecraft/textures/entity folder exists. That's where the mob textures are located. For every piece of texture that doesn't exist, Mine-imator will use the default ones.

Go into the .zip using Winrar and see if the assets/minecraft/textures/entity folder exists. That's where the mob textures are located. For every piece of texture that doesn't exist, Mine-imator will use the default ones.

For the textures that are not 16x16 how should I work around this.