Thinking about making a Mine-imator tutorial series- thoughts?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Now, first of all, if I do make them please don't comment on my voice. I know, I know, I sound kind of sick (which I'm not) and sometimes like I'm bored- please excuse that when you hear it. :)

So, I was thinking about making a Mine-imator Tutorial series, showing fellow Mine-imaters (e intended) the basics and advanced things of Mine-imator! I will also be doing tutorials for my rig. So, what are you guys' thoughts? Would you like to see me make a series? And also any ideas for some miscellanious stuff in Mine-imator (Rigs, Custom Models and stuff) videos in the series is encouraged!

If I do decide to make it, the first 5 episodes are so will definitely be called this:

1. Mine-imator Tutorial #1 - The Basics

2. Mine-imator Tutorial #2 - Adding/Animating Characters

3. Mine-imator Tutorial #3 - Adding/Animating Items and Blocks

4. Mine-imator Tutorial #4 - Lights and Shadows

5. Mine-imator Tutorial #5 - Scenery

So, tell me what you want to see below! Also, check out my Youtube channel and don't forget to Rate, Comment and Subscribe! And whichever Mod done it last time, don't change forget to remember. :(

This would be good. Also get a lot more people into Mine- Imator. I want to make a 0.7 promotional video when it comes out...

You should! That would be AWESOME!

I agree you should do it. I would wait for 0.7 though so it's all up to date

Thanks, yeah, I was gonna wait until 0.7 came out, so I wasn't doing a 0.6.2 series when 0.7 would come out when I was on like the 3rd episode. ;\

Agreed with Ski. I was thinking to make my own but, let's see how yours go Glados :D. And how to use rigs would help quite a few. Maybe look at different types of rigs?

Yeah, I might ask Block if he wants one done on his, since it's a really good rig and it doesn't get the support it deserves.