Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ok so i was bored and decied to make a few custom rigs and such and then make a render sadly this was not a quick setup took 3 days to finish 1 day to make props 2 days to setup the scene and about 1 hour to render.

here is the link to the full sized photo: http://blest-mist.deviantart.com/art/Minecraft-PaintBall-473542067?ga_submit_new=10%253A1407332183

or down below is a quick preview

minecraft_paintball_by_blest_mist-d7txne

also since im super bored and not sure what to do now. I need your guys help to deiced what to do next. put down in the comments what should i do next also it can be complex as you want it to be as in custom rigs or a massive scene. once i get a few comments of what i should do i will add a poll once i get about 4-5 things that i should do,

No how would you know its mineimator look at the hand, the fingers, and the chicken's feet that's not mine-imator... thats blender

if this isn't mine-imator post it to the random talk art section (and if your'e not going to use mine-imator what are you doing here?)

this is not mineimator but one could easily make this inmineimator