[WIP] Sarak's TF2 Skin Pack!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, So I've been working on this all last night and some this morning. This is for people who play Team Fortress, or want to be creative. I'm working on adding every hat from Team Fortress 2 into the pack. The pack is basically a bunch of skins with different parts, hats miscellaneous items. You'd pretty much understand if you play Team Fortress. I'm going to do this pack class by class, So I'm working on Scout right now, I'm not going to post a download link because i have very few hats as of currently, but I will post it when i'm around 50% done with the scout. I will, though, post screenshot and a little way to use it. Basically, it works as you get bases, Which are the classes and they have variants that i've added, for example, if a class has a hat by default, i made a version where they do not have a hat so that you can add other hats without clipping. I've currently made 3 hats for the scout, 2 of them are hats that have a color depending on what team you're on (BLU/RED) and another is just a normal hair piece for the scout. (Greased Lightning) as in the normal game, the Greased Lightning has two variants (since the latest update) and it allows you to have headphones and non-headphones, so I added that too. Like i've said before, no download yet; just screenshots. Now, here're some screenshots and how to work them. (Screenshots taken in MCSkin3D, as the skins were made there too.)

Here's the original scout i made, but this scout does not have his headset nor hat, which means other hats can be added without clipping. 

YB9gOUK.png

I then tried to find a way to add two skin files together in MCSkin3D, which i couldn't. So I went into Pinta (Paint.net for mac type thing.) And added the two skins together. I decided to add the greased lightning,  so I added those two together and merged the layers and made it a skin file and uploaded it so you guys can see. If you're smart enough (i hope) you yourself can put two skins together and MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE TOP LAYER THE HAT not the base. Alrighty? Now. Here's a screenshot of the greased lightning applied. There's not much difference because there isn't really a big difference in the game either. 

ezKVdxq.png

But now, let's try it with something more different looking. I've added another hat i have, the Batter's Helmet. (AKA the first scout hat ever.) So I made a BLU and RED version so I'm going to add red because, well, duh. So here it is, I repeated the same process of putting them together in Pinta. 

05V7Qc0.png

Hats added-

Batter’s Helmet 

Bonk Helm 

Greased Lightning

Flapjack

Track Terrorizer

Paisley Pro

Spooky Sleeves

Bigg Mann on Campus

Delinquent’s Downvest

Cool Cat Cardigan

Little Drummer Mann

Ticket Boy

Southie Shinobe

Front Runner

Fast Learner

Troublemaker’s Tossle Cap

Superfan

Whoopiecap

Bombing Run

Milkman

Hero’s Tail

Flipped Trilby

Essential Accessories

Ye Olde Baker Boy

Planeswalker Goggles 

Bonk Boy

Sign of the Wolf's School

Futankhamun

B-anhk!

Flip-Flops

Lucky No. 42

(Scout with Hat)

Stereoscopic Shades

Hot Dogger

Hermes

Backwards Ballcap

El Jefe

Ball-Kicking Boots

Big Elfin’ Deal

Wrap Battler

Boston Boom-Bringer

Bootie Time

Now, before I end this topic, I'd like to show you guys my inspiration for this. I started making myself a new skin yesterday, based off my TF2 Loadout, (Greased Lightning, Flapjack) and I thought what if others want to be creative, and do this in minecraft too? So I started this, for you guys. 

Todo/ Planned Features

- Finish Scout.

- Unusual Effects DLC.

- Finish all bases.

If you have questions or quires contact me on steam- sarak_the_mudkipz. 

EDIT: Fixed Images.

Well, that's all. Peeaaaace!

~Sarak

Edited by SarakCharizard

Update- 

Added- 

Flapjack

Track Terrorizer

Paisley Pro

Spooky Sleeves

Bigg Mann on Campus

Delinquent’s Downvest

Cool Cat Cardigan

Little Drummer Mann

Ticket Boy

Southie Shinobe

Front Runner

And, Evan. I know you wanted it, and I know i said I wouldn't release the files yet buuut, here's that one you wanted to put together. 

905aOwD.png

Update- 

Fast Learner

Troublemaker’s Tossle Cap

Superfan

Whoopiecap

Bombing Run

Milkman

Hero’s Tail

Flipped Trilby

Essential Accessories

Ye Olde Baker Boy

Planeswalker Goggles 

Bonk Boy

Sign of the Wolf's School

I am going to give you guys 1 screenshot and a skin after every update, it will consist of matching items that were added. This update's is-

Fast Learner+ Bonk Boy. 

Qput0Pc.png

and if you want to download it. C5tr18J.png

Update-

Futankhamun

B-anhk!

Flip-Flops

Lucky No. 42

(Scout with Hat)

Stereoscopic Shades

Hot Dogger

Hermes

Backwards Ballcap

El Jefe

Ball-Kicking Boots

Big Elfin’ Deal

Wrap Battler

Boston Boom-Bringer

Bootie Time

No skin because this was quite a minor update.