Need singers, skins and schematics for parody!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, guys!

I'm making a parody so I need some singers and that.. (You must know what else I want.. It says on the title!)

No animators needed. Got that sorted out.

The schematic that I need will need to be a city. Split it into parts so, like, it won't crash every damn thing.

The skins I'm gonna need is a couple of griefer-like people. And also normal civilians.

Make sure they work for this rig:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/168-zuexs-casmicstudios-advanced-facial-rig-v10-for-mine-imator-062/

Tell me if you wanna try then I'll PM you the lyrics and what it's a parody of. Also, for credit, you need to give me your skin for me to put in the credits.

Yet another reason why I agree with

Skin is in my sig, I can be a civilian.

You're in.

And, I see what you mean.. I had one of his old rigs that looked like the "Don't mine at night" steve, and nothing could beat that.

I'm using Blockmaster's instead. (That was my backup plan since the start)

Edited by Mineupfast

Hey dude, I'm a pretty good singer, kind of like tryhardninja, but different. Tell me or send me the skin link you need me to be, I'll be it. I just want to be the singer.