SlimeSpy! Voice Actors needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! So I was thinking about slimes. And then I thought.... What about an animation thats about a Slime! Thats a secret agent that fights evil! I'm working on the first part right now! All I need is someone in a army general voice to say "Ok Agent S. You know your mission, now get it done!" And "Good work Agent S. you can head back." And a person in a robotic voice to say "Ahh... Agent S. We meet at last. And this will be the last time! GET HIM!" And "You may have beaten me this time... BUT NOT AGAIN!" And I need a clip where it has an image of a slime and words saying slime spy. So I guess I need an intro. One last thing I could use some suggestions.

The basic idea is that an enemy drives up into the base and Agent S follows. Then the general says his first line. It shows agents S making his way around the base and taking out some enemys. He makes it into the room with a giant diamond block. And he sends the coords to the general. Then the enemy robot leader comes in and says his first line and agent slime takes out some of his goons and the robot runs into a rocket and vows revenge. And then after the general says his second line to Agent S. it shows slime hopping away while the credits role! :D

If anyone can do anything please post a reply! It would really help! Cya later and other nonsense Mlke

Edited by Mlke