Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, Jay here.

Here I have a Golden Armor Rig! This Rig includes all of the armor pieces, already slapped on a player. (like Butter!...lame pun.) You can change the skin of the character for easy interaction, or for custom player rigs, just parent it up on that character and you're good to go. Here are some pictures:

35ICQhF.png

8yw6tsj.png

qVPmKb7.png

Remember, you can use it, but don't take credit for it!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/abodx6ijbtc65mz/Jay%27s+Gold+Armor+Rig.zip#39;s_Gold_Armor_Rig.zip

-Jay

Why dose people use 0.7 ? it's so bad, and sad that people use it, it can't compare it self to 1.0.0 there is not many that use 0.7, so this won't be used i would guess, and yes i know people have bad graphics cards and that, but let's be honest, 0.7 can't compare it self to any of the known Animation programs (maya,blender,Mine-imator) every 0.7 was bad cause it barley had anything needed to make something look good , The Glorious David even said it himself. but people have made good animation, but i still think 0.7 was ugly.

Edited by DurRubinRux

Why dose people use 0.7 ? it's so bad, and sad that people use it, it can't compare it self to 1.0.0 there is not many that use 0.7, so this won't be used i would guess, and yes i know people have bad graphics cards and that, but let's be honest, 0.7 can't compare it self to any of the known Animation programs (maya,blender,Mine-imator) every 0.7 was bad cause it barley had anything needed to make something look good , The Glorious David even said it himself. but people have made good animation, but i still think 0.7 was ugly.

My case is different, but equal, compared to others who have problems with it...

Ontopic: Looks cool, though the boots look a bit... big