Robot Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys! Alex here with another rig! This inspired me from transformers. I wanted to make a transformer actually but i was a bit too lazy... sorry. Well anyways heres a pic!

HsNN6VF.png?1?5498

Ok! You see, thats the robot i made, heres the download,

Download Here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?8k8j3cx1vnpvffb

Sorry to tell you, but there is nobody that uses 0.7 cause of 1.0.0, there is probably a few people, but

nice work.

It said you can still open old animations from 0.6.2 and 0.7 demo, Thanks anyways!

This made my day! This is amazing!

Sorry to tell you, but there is nobody that uses 0.7 cause of 1.0.0, there is probably a few people, but

nice work.

Hi,

Actually, lots of people cannot use the 1.0.0 DEMO because of their Video Cards. That includes me when I had my old laptop. So actually posting rigs for the 0.7 DEMO are very helpful, so the users with 0.7 DEMO can find rigs for themselves. If all the rigs will be for 1.0.0, 0.7 DEMO users will be helpless. :)

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

This made my day! This is amazing!

Hi,

Actually, lots of people cannot use the 1.0.0 DEMO because of their Video Cards. That includes me when I had my old laptop. So actually posting rigs for the 0.7 DEMO are very helpful, so the users with 0.7 DEMO can find rigs for themselves. If all the rigs will be for 1.0.0, 0.7 DEMO users will be helpless. :)

Alot ? I'm not sure about that, could you give me 7 names ?

This is quite cool! +1. You now actually inspired me to make a (custom) transformer rig, but not any of the actual transformers, but maybe just a few simple made-up ones. Sadly, I don't know how to upload pictures/make a download. :(