Mario and Luigi Superstar 2-Rig Pack!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Go on impress me if you thing blockmaster's is rubbish i'll like see you do better. Go on impress me.

Yeah, Impress us. :P

terrible! -1 you dont barly get that hat right! it looks like a door! same with you whoever made that villager rig...!

+ How the hell do it look like a Door?!?!

Great job!

Now all I need is some more characters. I know, this is a rig based on the Mario & Luigi RPG games, but these suggestions from me for characters are based on NSMB, SM3DL and the like:

My suggestions (in no particular order) are:

1. Bowser

Yes! This is what I need! A rig for my favourite Mario character in all of history! If you make a rig for Bowser, then I would finally be able to make a proper, fully fledged Mario animation!

2. Goomba

After Bowser, I see potential for some enemy characters, starting with the goomba. An optional feature could be Tanoomba features on the goomba which you can toggle with the alpha slider.

3. Koopa

Another enemy character on this list. I would like both red and green (and maybe gold, or butter, to put it Sky's way) variants of the koopa troopa. Also: wings.

4. Peach

No Mario animation would be complete if Bowser didn't come with the princess he always kidnaps. Make sure to make the Peach rig in such a way that you could make it look like she can float like she did in SMB2.

5. Power-ups

I'm talking Fire, Hammer, Tanooki, Ice, Penguin, Frog, Blue Shell Mario/Luigi, that kind of thing. And if you make those rigs, it should come with the items that trigger them.

If you've seen any rigs for these suggestions, let me know. Other than that, great job on the brothers!

No one has suggested the "damsel in distress" yet? What about the Princesses?

I did. See my first comment on this thread.

Oh darn, forgot the comments all link up!