Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First of all if this is in the wrong section excuse me please.

Now this is just and idea, and can either be a mod or a whole new Minecraft itself. Some of you may already know where I'm going with this, and some may not.

Mod- A Minecraft Story mode using Mine-Imator for intro, cutscenes, and ending. I dont know if this is possible but it might be in the hands of a genius.

Remade- Minecraft remade using Mine-Imator for intro, cutscenes, and ending. And the Unity 3D engine to recreate the main gameplay entirely.

This is just an idea that I think would be cool. Also Im going to be looking more into this to see if this might be possible. If you have any extra ideas to contribute to this msg me.

EDIT: Also I have the smallest talent in using Unity3D.

Peace ✌

Edited by TheZunaUchiha

Firstly topic moved, do read the 'Read this before posting' topics pinned to know where to post things. I know what you mean, Source Filmmaker works like this, you can enter the game world and record scenes of yourself. Now the difference between SFM and Mine-Imator compared to its game counterparts Team Fortress 2 and MineCraft - is the fact that both SFM and TF2 are made using the source engine. Which is one engine. Mine-Imator however is considered technically as a game, being made in Game Maker Language GML... MineCraft? Java. Now it's not as easy as saying translate Java into GML, because MineCraft and Mine-imator work differently and thus translating not just things from the game you want, eg extra things that may not be translatable... lighting etc... I'm actually not sure what language Unity uses... I'm sure you can use multiple including some kind of Unity JavaScript? Regardless... this would be great but difficult to pull off ._.

I believe this has actually been suggested before, at least if you mean being able to record in-game Minecraft to put into Mine-imator. It would be ridiculously hard, very true. It's quite improbable.

Well I'll check that out and admin above both of us thx!

Edited by TheZunaUchiha