I need a good and fast animator :3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! I just recently finished the lyrics for my parody of 'demons' by imagine dragons. Im not very good at animating so i was wondering if anyone would animate for me?

The video is about 3 minutes long (2:57 exact time) 

I want it done as soon as possible so i would need a fast animator :3 

If you volunteer it would be great if you could post an example of a previous animation you have done and maybe how long it took you to do? 

Just so that it is easier for me to pick because i really want it to be as good as possible >.<

Sorry if im asking for a bit much here but if you are up to it then thanks greatly :3

Oh and one for thing: If i pick you i will pm you here on the forums, the animation plot that i want it to be like and you can make it however suits you and you cann make slight adjustments to mae it fit the time and stuff :3 as long as it has teh basic story/plot included it's fine.

If you volunteer then thanks greatly it's much appreciated :3 

Thats all thanks for reading and thanks even more if you are up to teh challenge and are kind enough to help me :3 

-Kelz 

i don't understand why people ask for animators,

1. you can do it yourself.

2. What dose the animator get exactly ? credits ? okay.. all my hard work, and i get credits.. no thanks

3.it's like askin, hey i made this book, and i want you to write on all the pages for me, and i'l just give you credit

All i'm saying is, i don't see the point of asking, but some people may want to do it.

Edited by DurRubinRux

i don't understand why people ask for animators,

1. you can do it yourself.

2. What dose the animator get exactly ? credits ? okay.. all my hard work, and i get credits.. no thanks

3.it's like askin, hey i made this book, and i want you to write on all the pages for me, and i'l just give you credit

All i'm saying is, i don't see the point of asking, but some people may want to do it.

Sorry if you feel this way it was just if anyone wanted to do it...Im not a very good animator and i want it to be really good and the people here are nice and good animators....Its just if anyone wasnt really busy and was up to it...

Sorry if you feel this way it was just if anyone wanted to do it...Im not a very good animator and i want it to be really good and the people here are nice and good animators....Its just if anyone wasnt really busy and was up to it...

no need to feel sorry, i was giving my opinion.