My Minecraft Parody of "Rolling In The Deep" "Could've Burned It All" LYRICS

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys BlakeWarden42 Here and I have written a song for Blackoutsworkbench and I have finished making a parody of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" I hope you like it Here's the lyrics!

Could've  Burned It All

Theres A fire starting in my house

reaching a limit where I just may kill myself

finally I can slay you with my sword

Gonna burn myself just so I don't get bored

see how ill leave with every item you have

gonna pour some water on you

just so things don't get bad

Theres A fire starting in my house

reaching a limit where I just may kill myself

The marks I left remind me that I could've burned it all

and all those chest that leave me with diamonds

I cant help thinkin

I could've burned it all (long note)

getting my flint and steel (long note)

you had your sword at hand (long note)

and you hit me until I was dead

Now I have no houses left to burn,

but I will find that iron that will make your head burn

think of me as the ghast of the upper world

making a home with me is as tough as the nether

The chest of my house reminds me of yours

That kept me thinkin I could've burned it all

The flint and steel remind me of

that time that kept me thinkin

and you hit me until I was dead

and you hit me , and you hit me until I was dead........

I hope you enjoyed! please tell me anything I should change or any flaws also if you want to be a singer of this please

Be over the age of fifteen and let me know and make sure to record a recording of your voice. We will get back to you ASAP.

See ya that's it from blake!

Edited by blakewarden42