Help, I'm new!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

To upload pictures, you have to render out a picture with the top, Far right buttonabdd48fdc1.png if you're using the Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo.

If you're using the 0.7 Demo, you click ce08f2d1ce.png this button. 

To upload it to the forums, you simply 'putt' upload it to imgur, or if you have puush, use that. Then press 61787b0e72.png when creating a new topic or post to share it with us.

Cheers :D (To upload Schematics and stuff, you need a file sharing site such as Mediafire :P)

They already told you about the images, so I'll tell you the schematics: Basically upload to Dropbox or MediaFire (you'll need to make an account tho) and share the link.

HINT: If you're posting a rig, post some pictures too, or else everyone will be like, 'no pics, no clicks.'

Bash Cat if your wondering "no pics, no clicks" is some kind of rhyme people made to say that you need a picture so they can see how good it looks. (I somehow protest that because I wonder if they want to not post pictures so they can have it a surprise) I could be wrong though. (Lol Fonts Still)