"Enter Text Here" Of the Year, month, week?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was just thinking of idea that something David could do. Every Year, month or week or something he could have like a contest for like, Rigger of the Year, Month, week. Animator of the Y,M,W. Best Animation of the Y,M,W and stuff like that. It is just an idea...

I just realized this should be in Forum Discussion. Moderator help me  :o

Edited by ZZZZane

Nope. This is just going to get Hax and a few other mine-imators into a animating war

Yup.

I wasn't going to state any names, but this would probably increase whatever bad competetiveness (that's not a word) is going around the forum. Ah.

Here's an example scenario:

Aspiring animator: Hey, Animator of the Week/Month/Year/Decade, how did you get so far?

AotW/M/Y/D: Shuddup, I don't need to talk to you, I'm the best Mine-imator user for a week/month/year/decade.

Aspiring animator: (walks off depressed)

This is just one of the possible scenarios, maybe it would work. However, we'd probably have to wait until a bit more forum members matured, and stopped holding themselves up higher than everyone else, hating on everybody's stuff, asking them to leave the forums, etc.

No names being named.

Yup.

I wasn't going to state any names, but this would probably increase whatever bad competetiveness (that's not a word) is going around the forum. Ah.

Here's an example scenario:

Aspiring animator: Hey, Animator of the Week/Month/Year/Decade, how did you get so far?

AotW/M/Y/D: Shuddup, I don't need to talk to you, I'm the best Mine-imator user for a week/month/year/decade.

Aspiring animator: (walks off depressed)

This is just one of the possible scenarios, maybe it would work. However, we'd probably have to wait until a bit more forum members matured, and stopped holding themselves up higher than everyone else, hating on everybody's stuff, asking them to leave the forums, etc.

No names being named.

yeah your right