Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello guys, sorry about my disappearance. But I'm back :D

Well, anyways, what I have been doing during my absence; I was animating a music video, and I kind of need people in here.

I was originally going to make it completely about my characters, but I wanted to do something nice for you guys. Soo, I am making this request for you guys.

FORM:

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.)

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada")

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Scene you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket")

Anything Else?: (Idk about this, but if you think of something, put it here :D This could be suggestions, and... other things.)

But yeah, that's about it :3 Also, this is the song I'm going to use.   Purity Rings - Fireshine

Couldn't show you the video because they got touchy... and a bit of skin... Bleh

http://youtu.be/muL0Q6z0TWo

EDIT: Ehehe, You should probably remove the () areas xD

Edited by Phinkleputt

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.): Normal skin in MY SIGNATURE.

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada"): No.

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Actions you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket"): I want to ride a pig off a cliff into water, and fly on a giant cookie.

Edited by popgirl8

Skin: Under picture.

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: Yes. Add RedcapCreations somewhere in the middle of the video. It's your choice for what he does.

What do you want to do?: I want my character to shoot an arrow at a skeleton, then walk up and loot its drops.

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.)Under profile pic

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada"):Not this time...

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Actions you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket") Scene 1: Do a backflip then throw a sword and catch it as it flies back

Scene 2:*Cut the middle head off of a wither then shoot at a steve with two pistols

Anything Else?: (Idk about this, but if you think of something, put it here  :D This could be suggestions, and... other things.):Nope..

Edited by TheWingedDemon

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.): Normal skin in MY SIGNATURE.

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada"): No.

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Actions you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket"): I want to ride a pig off a cliff into water, and fly on a giant cookie.

Skin: Under picture.

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: Yes. Add RedcapCreations somewhere in the middle of the video. It's your choice for what he does.

What do you want to do?: I want my character to shoot an arrow at a skeleton, then walk up and loot its drops.

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.)Under profile pic

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada"):No this time...

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Actions you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket") Do a backflip then throw a sword and catch it as it flies back

Anything Else?: (Idk about this, but if you think of something, put it here  :D This could be suggestions, and... other things.):Nope..

Okie dokie, Thanks so far guys. I'll get straight to your parts. Also, I changed the Max 2 Actions to Max of 2 Scenes, so, if you want to change it, you have your chance :3

Skin:  Should be the one in the signature, If not it will be the HD steve skin with black eyes...

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: No not really

What do you want to do?: Something simple in the background, like reading a paper or something.  As long as I (and possibly others) can tell its me i guess?

Anything Else?:  I like Iron...  Uh well to be honest I don't like to be around too many people.  So if that helps :P

Skin: (Under picture, in sig, place here, idc.) Under merh profile pic

Have a companion/partner/friend with them?: (Yes/No. A character that will be with your character in their scene. Also, state which Scene you want them to appear in. Ex. "Add Phionaputt in Scene 2, When Phinkleputt does... yadayadayada") no tankz yu

What do you want to do?: (Max 2 Scene you want to do. Then I'll take the driver's wheel. Ex. "I want my character to toss an apple, then flip and kick it into a basket") Something :P

Anything Else?: (Idk about this, but if you think of something, put it here  :D This could be suggestions, and... other things.) nope

Okie dokie, Thanks so far guys. I'll get straight to your parts. Also, I changed the Max 2 Actions to Max of 2 Scenes, so, if you want to change it, you have your chance :3

I have edited my post please reread it