Rig your skin!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there and thank you for coming to this topic! WAIT! What are you doing at that button...NO! Ok, good. Well I will rig your skin to fit with a remake of weedlions rig. It should be underneath my topic now so yeah...

Link to his post: 

If you are not satisfied with the rig you can email me through my email themasterpie288@gmail.com. If there is more than 5 request at a time your request will be delayed a lot depending on the detail of the skin. 

Please do not ask for very complex skins to be rigged as I am not very good at that

. If you do expect wait times to be longer.

Do not reply to any spam, hatred, abuse, or even some links unless you are comfortable.

Also big thanks to the creator of the rig for featuring this as it will help many players!

If it tells you "There Is An Updated Version of This Program Required. Go To Download Page?" Then you don't have 0.7.

You can download it HERE. I made it an instant download because I thought it was easier

Well tha'ts about it. I hope you enjoy!

Edited by TheCrafter MC

Helo there and thank you for coming to ths topic! WAIT! What are you doing at that button...NO! Ok, good. Well I will rig your skin to fit with a remake of weedlions rig. It should be underneath my topic now so yeah...

Link to his post: 

SOrry that theres not much to this but i'm not on my normal computer so when I get back to it i'll add more! YAYAYAYAYAYYA!

i see you like my rig X3

I did a topic like this a while ago. Good luck and can you please do my skin? The green parts are the eyes in case you were wondering. i just need the hands and ability to blink

Lol. I remember that one. I don't think it turned out in the end.

Sory I didn't repy. Had to go somewhere. lemme get back to work. Also you skin may be modified alot in the process.

I did a topic like this a while ago. Good luck and can you please do my skin? The green parts are the eyes in case you were wondering. i just need the hands and ability to blink

Also I don't have your skin so I can't.

I wish to see  this please do mine

It is done now  https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qcibxcpa049l7j/Captain.rar