Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hallo Everyone!!

I'm not very good at Mine-Imator, much at all.  But i took a stab at making a rig, i think it paid off but any suggestions ((please not mouth))  ask me!  

Cc5y17Q.png

EzrIdID.png

ToMLriK.png

Fingers can be hard to get used to, but the idea was that I wanted to have fingers that disappeared into the rest of the hand.  That's what I managed to do.  This is rig is in a "BETA" stage, so there are some problems that need to be Ironed out.

Please do not re-distribute this!  And If you would be so kind to give some kind of credit to me :)  

Link

Very nice, but as for the fingers disappearing, try making a schematic of blocks that fill in the rest of the area that isn't filled by the fingers, link that to the hand, and give it the option to turn it visible or invisible if you want to make it disappear, so that way you don't have to have the creepy super-long pinky. xD If you need any help, PM me and I'll be happy to assist, but +1 anyway!

Very nice, but as for the fingers disappearing, try making a schematic of blocks that fill in the rest of the area that isn't filled by the fingers, link that to the hand, and give it the option to turn it visible or invisible if you want to make it disappear, so that way you don't have to have the creepy super-long pinky. xD If you need any help, PM me and I'll be happy to assist, but +1 anyway!

Thanks, I know it looks a bit, uh, ew.... but thats just something i need to fix :)