Camera Problems and Items staying with player and more

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hey guy's it's Blocky here,

Here are 3 things I need help with on Mine-imator. 

Firstly, I am going to need some parts where the camera just goes to that place without showing it moving there. Does anybody know how to do this? Secondly, how do I keep items in my hand when moving, It gets annoying keep moving the object over and over again. Thirdly, I heard there is a button that will automatically give the character the walking animation so you don't have to do it. 

Well I hope somebody answers this, cya

Edited by Blocky MC

2 answers to this question

In case you are lazy to check out the videos...

1. Find the keyframe where you want the camera to move. Select the keyframe before it. Find the keyframe where you want the camera to move. Select the keyframe before it.before it. Click "Transition" then click "Linear" then click "Instant."

2. Go to the Instances Tab. Find the item that you want to attach. Click the box beside "Parent:" then find the character you want the item to attach. Click the box beside "Body part" then click the part where you want the item to be attached.

3. Find the keyframe where you want the character to move. Select the keyframe before it. Right-click "Create walking animation to next keyframe."