Guy's Emmet rig!

Guest JustSomeGuy
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do you like this rig?

2. 2. Should I release this rig

3. 3. What would you rate this rig?

Guest JustSomeGuy

Looks nice But you didnt need to keep the eyes +1 tho

thanks for the feedback. I know I don't need to keep the eyes but i still wanted him to be able to blink as seen in multiple shots in the movie.

I can see that it is only a recolour of Zuexs rig.

Not just "A recolor"  it has some things added here and there but very subtle things things you wont notice like the hair sticking up off the back of his head. i plan on working off of zeuxs rig and slowly becoming more and more independent.  i only used it as a base because i couldn't make it entirely from scratch. if i did (and trust me i did try) it would look like a skin with one thing edited.

Not just "A recolor"  it has some things added here and there but very subtle things things you wont notice like the hair sticking up off the back of his head. i plan on working off of zeuxs rig and slowly becoming more and more independent.  i only used it as a base because i couldn't make it entirely from scratch. if i did (and trust me i did try) it would look like a skin with one thing edited.

Well, yeah, i guess. I dont get it though. I did the same for my AndyMan rig and everyone was SCREAMING their HEADS of even though the banner for the rig said base: zuexs rig. I mean, even zuexs himself was with the others.

and for you becoming independent and stuff, Im the same! I mean, the old rig, like i said, is zuexs rig with my skin and 3d stuff, but i recently made my own, personal, facial rig for my skin. im planning on adding more.

but anyways, yeah. Everyone just hates what i do for some reason. If only my time on these forums were instead like when i first joined, instead of arguements of me being sad for my ender friends killed by ender killing maniacs. *sigh* I guess its life.