Custom Item Feature

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You can edit the item sheet in a photoshop like program  and add/replace your own design with any of the 16x16 squares

Can i make a totally different item for Mine-imator? if yes, when i make it how does Mine-imator recognize the Item so i can use it in Mine-imator?

i use Paint.NET as my Painting Program. Not Photoshop or MS Paint just so you know!  :)

Edited by StampyFake

Can i make a totally different item for Mine-imator? if yes, when i make it how does Mine-imator recognize the Item so i can use it in Mine-imator?

i use Paint.NET as my Painting Program. Not Photoshop or MS Paint just so you know!  :)

Mine-Imator reads any image, (not every file type). But when selecting an item it limits a 16x16 square upon the whole image. You just need to use Paint.Net (I used PDN as well) to create any item within that 16x16.

So create a new 256 x 256 canvas, delete the white, go to the top left and select a 16x16 square, and draw your item in there.