Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad, but a bit slow at points. Could've afforded being ever-so-slightly faster at once. After all, you're trying to do an action sequence, so upping the pace can really get an audience pumped into the action. I think also when you had the zombie fall it may have been better to simply have him collapse down rather than glide across the ground, or at least fall as he glides, as it looks a little peculiar otherwise. Other than that, good! Hope to see more.

Not bad, but a bit slow at points. Could've afforded being ever-so-slightly faster at once. After all, you're trying to do an action sequence, so upping the pace can really get an audience pumped into the action. I think also when you had the zombie fall it may have been better to simply have him collapse down rather than glide across the ground, or at least fall as he glides, as it looks a little peculiar otherwise. Other than that, good! Hope to see more.

Thanks! Making Part 2 Right Now!

I liked it. Next he should fight a creeper.  I'll give it 7/10 also.

Thanks!