New animated intro!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Like the title says, I need an animated intro for my YouTube channel. Okay, so I have just passed 50 subs, and the better half of them are tired of my old intro, the old one made entirely with movie maker by my old friend. So, even though I animate a bit, my software does not support intro making. So, I was wondering if anyone out there would be kind of enough to make an intro for me (In like blender/cinema 4d/maya/etc.) I just really want an animated minecraft intro. It doesn't have to be anything super specific, just that I would like it if it had my skin, and an Iron Golem. (known to my subscribers as Jasons). Anyways, anyone who would be kind enough to make one can contact me at my skype: Slimbonachi. my skin can be found here: http://www.minecraft...7543/kewl-skin/ Anyways, thanks for sitting through that incredibly-long text! tongue.png Bye dewds! smile.png