Mine-Imator 0.7 Release Date Revealed?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I found this on the Mine-Imator official site. After reading all the comments about when Mine-Imator 0.7 official release date, this comment made by The Glorious David himself caught my eye.

It started when these users were asking The Glorious David when will 0.7 be released. Then the other dude started to rage. Then, The Glorious The Glorious David posted this. It really made my heart race in excitement .

Pr9uJdN.png

"Wait until Jan 1st, then you can rage."

-The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious David

Jan 1st? What does that mean? I'm guessing that means Mine-Imator 0.7 will be released on January 1st! Omg! There is also some evidence that supports this theory of mine.

David said that he would in fact release 0.7 at the "end of the year." Well he said Jan 1st, and Jan 1st is in 2014, which is at the end of the year. So this could be a real release date!

What do you think? Leave your thoughts below.

Edited by Nickaye

I actually have another theory about Jan 1st. Maybe Mine-Imator will NOT come on that date, but maybe another time. If you look back into the picture:

Pr9uJdN.png

It says you can rage by Jan 1st. Well maybe that means we will rage when Mine-Imator will NOT come on that date, but sooner or later. What do you think?

I actually have another theory about Jan 1st. Maybe Mine-Imator will NOT come on that date, but maybe another time. If you look back into the picture:

Pr9uJdN.png

It says you can rage by Jan 1st. Well maybe that means we will rage when Mine-Imator will NOT come on that date, but sooner or later. What do you think?

I agree. Since the 31st of December is the end of the year, he probably means that we will get up on Jan 1st and then realise it isn't out, making us rage.

We will all just have to wait and see.....'tis all we can do my friends.

But, seriously, I want this to come out now, not in the next few months.

I have too many bugs in the current version.

We need 0.7 now.

image.png

Oh no! I have some shocking news everybody! I have found an update concerning 0.7, and I am certain you will be shocked to see what I have to say.

After I have been showing a couple newbies the F.A.Q of Mine-Imator to have them learn the basics, this one post really caught my eye; it was written in text by David himself.

For beta testers, the program will always be free. I may in the future add a "pro" and "lite" version of the program, to earn some money for my hard work, but if you download now, you'll never have to pay anything.

This might mean the 0.7 will NOT be free, thus making you pay to obtain it. What do you think?

Edited by Nickaye

Oh no! I have some shocking news everybody! I have found an update concerning 0.7, and I am certain you will be shocked to see what I have to say.

After I have been showing a couple newbies the F.A.Q of Mine-Imator to have them learn the basics, this one post really caught my eye; it was written in text by David himself.

This might mean the 0.7 will NOT be free, thus making you pay to obtain it. What do you think?

Let me highlight:

For beta testers, the program will always be free. I may in the future add a "pro" and "lite" version of the program, to earn some money for my hard work, but if you download now, you'll never have to pay anything.

Mineimator is still in Beta. No way I don't think it can be a 'Lite' or 'Pro' version. And even if David planned this, he would make an announcement and keep a countdown for people to keep a copy of 0.7 BETA and wait until the new version comes out so 0.7 leads you to a free update because you've downloaded or something etc.

I don't care about when it will get released. Because I know that the more the we (Or I??) wait, the more the COOLER STUFF THERE WILL BE!! And as David said like 3 times "It will be a gignatic update" or something like this.. So yup. The program is still free for us as Ayhay says, and that's makes me feel comfortable.

But the thing that I keep wondering of is... How we won't pay anything?? Does it gonna be a in-app purchase to get full version?? Or it will be registered on our forum accounts that we purchased or something like this?? Idk.. But I guess 70% it will be a in-app purchase.

I have found some statements somewhere on the site about 0.7 being free for all beta testers, I sure as heck hope that this remains true.

As for the release date, I believe it might not come in January, but probably somewhere further into the year. I believe that David is trying to get as much content from the many updates the program has to catch up on. (1.4 - 1.7.3/1.7.4). It may take a while...

And on top of that, David is probably working on getting in some new features into the program, a whole lot of which we have yet to find out about.

But until then, all we can do is master the art of patience, and work with what we have at the moment.