RE: BloxTheRigger's Unicorn Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Want to download the rig and find the original topic? 

My brother makes very high quality rigs, and I test them, use them, and create animations. This is a post to test the Unicorn rig, to show it's strengths. I did alter the rig a tad to make it easier to use, and it does not change the rig in any visible way (depending on how you change it).

Click the spoilers to view images and .gifs, and each will describe what you can do, and what it is showing.

Blox_Rig_Unicorn.png

Unicorn_Rig.pngAs you can see, the body is attached to the head. I changed that, and when I did that I also had to change the size a lot, and the position. I might let out for download the fixed version, but for now, you can use the original that Blox made.

There is 20 parts, as the actual model 'Unicorn' is not visible to me as far as I have found, and each shows possible movement is allowed.

The neck is attached to the head, and the head can not tilt left and right; it warps the shape of the neck upwards. The same happens to the legs but not the tail.

The legs have an upper and lower part to the body, making it allot like the Mine-Imator player with the arm bending.

output_uj3r_N7.gifAs it is a gif, it has less quality, but it does show a lot of the movements possible with this unicorn rig.

So thanks for reading, the download link is in BloxTheRiggers forum thread in the link at the top, if you find it hard to move I'll publish the easy version and show you how to use it.