Error When Adding 2 Of My Rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I have my own rig so I decided to make a dark version of the rig so I added him in and finished (all I did was change his skin and the color of the cubes in the rig) and when I try adding the original rig and the dark rig in the same project I get an error. Please help I'm planning on making a fight animation with them 2 fighting each other....

Error: 

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_tl_draw (line 79)
called from - gml_Script_render_world (line 29)
called from - gml_Script_render_low (line 23)
called from - gml_Script_view_update_surface (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_view_update (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_view_draw (line 253)
called from - gml_Script_view_area_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_panel_area_draw (line 49)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

1 answer to this question

Might be a memory error. Or if thats not it, you might have a corrupted file, and if thats the problem, you have to re-make both of your rigs to be sure that it isnt your rigs causing the error. Memory errors can be fixed by simple re-installation of the program, but it might also be that your computer cant handle both of them at the same time, and then youve got a whole diffrent problem.