Jump to content

Is Mine-imator safe to download and run?


Recommended Posts

I really want to download this program so I can make cool animations for YouTube videos when I get a channel. However, I am very protective of my PC, as it is the only one I have. Can someone confirm with proof so I know it's safe to use please? I'm not sure of where else to ask, so I came here. How would I be able to tell if it were a virus or not.

Edited by 3D_Circuit
Unspecific
Link to post
Share on other sites

What does that picture mean? I mean, I can see the Mine-imator application, but, how is that proof?

On 7/8/2024 at 4:49 PM, sahdow2013ac said:

yes it is this is proof

FdSsQxD.jpeg

What does that picture mean? I mean, I can see the Mine-imator application, but, how is that proof?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 7:01 PM, sahdow2013ac said:

BC I got it

Ok, but have you run it through virus scanners or anything?

I mean, just because you have it, doesn't mean your PC is safe. It could be a trojan. I'm just saying.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS:

The question might be answered. I think it is safe. I have a picture from virustotal.com. Basically, this websites uses over 70 virus scanners to scan a piece of software. It has found nothing. The only concern to me, are the scans that say 'Unrated'. There are 26 scans that have a question marks and say 'Unrated' next to it. Not sure what that means, but anyway, stay safe on the internet everyone.

 

Edited by 3D_Circuit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 8:16 PM, sahdow2013ac said:

YES look at my Profile picture

and how don't you know that Virustotal.com is a virus

That's the thing, I don't. But, I know a lot of people who use this tool, so I think I can trust it enough. Plus, if you are trying to convince me that Mine-imator is not a virus, then why are you asking questions like 'and how don't you know that Virustotal.com is a virus'

Edited by 3D_Circuit
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2024 at 1:28 PM, 3D_Circuit said:

That's the thing, I don't. But, I know a lot of people who use this tool, so I think I can trust it enough. Plus, if you are trying to convince me that Mine-imator is not a virus, then why are you asking questions like 'and how don't you know that Virustotal.com is a virus'

buddy it's simple, this software has been out for like a decade now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2024 at 2:47 AM, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

buddy it's simple, this software has been out for like a decade now.

That's true, thank you so much, man.

Edited by 3D_Circuit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally get where you’re coming from. I was worried about this stuff too when I first started making YouTube videos. What I did was check reviews from other users and ran the program through VirusTotal just to be sure. Also, make sure you’re downloading it from the official website. If the reviews are solid and VirusTotal gives the all-clear, you should be fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2024 at 4:41 PM, AshleyTheUnicorn said:

Totally get where you’re coming from. I was worried about this stuff too when I first started making YouTube videos. What I did was check reviews from other users and ran the program through VirusTotal just to be sure. Also, make sure you’re downloading it from the official website. If the reviews are solid and VirusTotal gives the all-clear, you should be fine.

I'm glad someone understands what I'm coming from. Thanks!

Edited by 3D_Circuit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...