Whelen Cencom Control Head Release (DOWNLOAD)

This is the official release of my siren control box, based off of the in real life Whelen Cencom Control Head! Here's a little test video!

I am new at modeling, and I'm not that good at animation, so it might be better to use the model for yourself before judging it!

If you have any suggestions, then go ahead and comment them!

And if you have any issues, you can also ask, but I am not sure I will know the answer as I am still new to the modeling aspect of mine-imator.

Well, you all are looking for the download, so here it is, BROKEN, SORRY FOR PROBLEMS

Thank you for downloading! And its literally just a switch box, so don't bother crediting me. And note, that this can be used for whatever! It doesn't have to be a siren box, but that's what it was made as.

If you want to know how to add textures to buttons, I have no idea, as I am still new to modeling, but I am sure somebody will figure it out!

The way I worked around that issue was just use Mine-Imator's build in text and just scale it down to the button size, and it seemed to work.

Again, suggestions are welcome, I am thinking of modeling a couple other siren boxes, but it could be up to you guys which ones.

Edited by MysteryTrio