Help with duplicating?

Zep*
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello everybody, Im new here and to mine-imator, i recently started my animation and its turning out SURPRISINGLY well, anyway Im trying to duplicate a intricate set of key frames i already have made, I want to take the person, move him and change his skin but whenever i do it A. changes the skin for both or B. when i move him he slowly moves back into the position the other is in, can anyone help me out? if so thanks :D

3 answers to this question

Not sure whatcha mean completely about the moving.  But if you want to duplicate a set of keyframes, then click and drag on the EXACT line of the timeline you want, creating a selection box.  Then, highlight the frames you want.  They should all move together; hold Ctrl+Left click and drag to duplicate the frames and move them to the right place.  Hope I helped.  :)

Connor.

(SurvivorCrafters)

Not sure whatcha mean completely about the moving.  But if you want to duplicate a set of keyframes, then click and drag on the EXACT line of the timeline you want, creating a selection box.  Then, highlight the frames you want.  They should all move together; hold Ctrl+Left click and drag to duplicate the frames and move them to the right place.  Hope I helped.   :)

Connor.

(SurvivorCrafters)

thank you sooo much :D i can finish my animation now :D!