Mine imator pre release 5 - mistakes

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

mine imator pre release 5, this version of mine imator has a variety of bugs, all of these are mentioned by the community, but this will be just my opinion because I don't use Windows 10 or 7, but I prefer Windows 11, and maybe I couldn't see some mine imator bugs, having said that.

1. - For this we will start with the shadows, they cannot be shown, but mine imator generates shadows that are not there and removes shadows that should be there.

2. - En este imator mine se eliminaron muchas opciones que tenían antes y que son muy útiles para la comunidad, como glow custom para personalizar gráficos y entre otras

6ree5UG.png

3. - Mine imator was a simple program with few graphics but some effects and tweaks saved it and one of those was ruined the BLOOM, before the glow added a very beautiful and customizable glow now the glow has a bug and looks like this

ZqSJxhr.png

4. - mine imator's render was very heavy in previous versions with durations of 15, 30, 40 minutes or up to 3 hours, in this version the rendering worsened and eliminated some other options lasting about 15 hours being a video of only 3 seconds this It also annoys me that there are times that it doesn't even render and just close the program or work on my PC.

We know and understand mine imator developers worked hard and even delivered a bit late, but I made this list of bugs and I ask everyone to do them so that the next update is better and this update is not. a waste of time for our developers, and greetings to our developers for this update, we hope they can fix these bug suggestions because we are already on vacation and we want to exploit the potential of mine imator but as you will see for the moment it will be impossible XD

At the moment I recommend to the editors of mine imator that presents these errors to temporarily eliminate it because this version is heavy and very slow for low-resource PCs, and our developers will save us with a new version

THANKS A LOT  : )

Edited by Gear_Entity