Schematic request/trade

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm wanting to build a throneroom, but i'm horrible at building. So, i want someone to do it for me. And in trade, i will build something for them.

But the rules for your half of the trade would be:

Nothing vulgar

No pixel art (i suck at that)

No player statues (also suck at that)

And nothing too insane (like a huge city, or something like that)

The dimensions for the throne room would be:

At least 25 blocks long (can expand) Like this, - <-- that kind of direction

10 blocks high

And at least 16 blocks across, as in | That kind of direction

You can make it bigger then those dimensions, but no smaller. 

The walls and floor should be at least made out of Nether Bricks, i'm going for a Nether dimension kind of look here. You can throw in other kinds of blocks, as long as it's not ridiculously bright like pink or orange.

I want a throne, as well. It should have a seat big enough (or small enough) for a player to sit in and not look stupid (Animating uses, trust me on this one). It should be located at the very back wall of the throne room, in the center. Also a path that leads up to the throne would be good.

One last thing, pillars. I would love to have pillars in the throne room. But that's completely up to you.

Woop, posted this in the wrong category. I'll change this ASAP.

And in trade for anyone who builds the throne room, i'll build whatever you want me to (as long as it follows the rules i set).

Edited by Shadowsneak

Next time, instead of double posting, report the topic and ask for it to be moved. That way it makes it simpler to solve things :).

Next time, instead of double posting, report the topic and ask for it to be moved. That way it makes it simpler to solve things :).

Oh...haha woops. I'll remember that...