Fallout Weapons - Shishkebab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys. I just played some Fallout 3. Then I watched swickster's animation. Holy mcstick, was I impressed. So, I sent him a message asking him if he wanted my Shishkebab schematic. For those who don't know, the Shishkebab is a B-A flaming katana thing from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. I decided to make a giant Minecraft version of it for Mine-imator. Here it is!

My failed attempt at adding flame to the sword.

y7jDphB.png

Sword.

T13yBOD.png

Valve.

58d7w4S.png

I modeled the sword after the actual sword from Fallout. The little notches in the sword are also part of the original blade, if not exaggerated a bit. 

Have a download link! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?i5cgdmyarr8cu

Note: You'll want to download all the individual schematics and then import the .mani into whatever animation you want. The actual sword .schematic is quite massive.

Other note: You'll probably want to use a different terrain for the sword, since I really couldn't find anything in the vanilla Minecraft textures that matched the sword. I'll upload one soon. :D

Tell me how I did, if I should make more, and anything else.

Don't forget to give me credit if you use this. :D

Edited by Stevepocalyptic