Minecraft 0.7 Demo Steve Rig Updated! V0.2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys this is my first steve rig i made from scratch it will be updated every time i have time to update it Based of zeus's rig i think i made it look pretty good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated again! it some more gave him better textures

and more features

-------------------------------------

2cE8RTb.png

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/841cqjr1aqkaq3t/Steve_Rig_V0.2.zip

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it

Edited by Heroz

There's Already Too Many Facial Steve Rig Here But You Almost Copy My Unrelease Rig

Here's The Pic  4toadkq.pngBut You Just Did't Have 3D Hair That's

This Is Not Copy or Stole it!

nice rig yes i did not copy or stole anything it was from scratch i made it look pretty good but i got to agree i'm pretty tired of the rigs to but i just could not help myself i made one but i'm not making anymore steve rigs but its still good right also your teeth look better my rig was made with blocks also you got that great bending in yours so yours is better then mine 

nice rig yes i did not copy or stole anything it was from scratch i made it look pretty good but i got to agree i'm pretty tired of the rigs to but i just could not help myself i made one but i'm not making anymore steve rigs but its still good right also your teeth look better my rig was made with blocks also you got that great bending in yours so yours is better then mine 

Thanks and The Bending Are Just Item.png Rig Carefully Parent On The Body, The Arms And Legs Are Manually Color Selected And The Skin.png Are 320x185 Size.

If You Haven't Notice My Rig Head Are Bigger Than The Body Itself  <_< 

Btw Nice Image With The Villger In it

Also To Make Your Image Larger Don't Upload On The Mine-imator Forum, Even Your Pic Are Super Large It Still The Same Result Use "Imgur" A Image Sharer, Just Upload Something, Done Then Click The Image Until Is Large Enough And Copy The Link, Now You Might See A Very Small Image Above The "Reply to this topic" Left Side Of  The <> Click It And Paste The Link And Done You Have Your Image Bigger  xD