Mine-imator serious error (plz HELP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Basically I need help with mine-imator. Basically I go on (I regularly use it and it often works) and it said 'no recent projects' on that grey opening thing. I was like 'weird' but i clicked 'open project' and loaded something. When it was done loading another grey screen came up and said 'open project' with either 'browse' or 'cancel'. I was like 'whuh' and clicked cancel and a message on mine-imator came up and said 'save changes to (project name) before opening a new project?' I clicked 'cancel' and it said the same thing on another message. I clicked 'cancel' again and it said project saved and did the grey screen again. So basically I cannot do mine-imator because it constantly tells me to open a new project! I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it didn't work. So please, do you have any idea why it is happening and how I can fix it? Because this was a week ago and the problem hasn't solved itself!

Thank you for reading this and please try and help me

1 hour ago, HyperStanners777 said:

Basically I need help with mine-imator. Basically I go on (I regularly use it and it often works) and it said 'no recent projects' on that grey opening thing. I was like 'weird' but i clicked 'open project' and loaded something. When it was done loading another grey screen came up and said 'open project' with either 'browse' or 'cancel'. I was like 'whuh' and clicked cancel and a message on mine-imator came up and said 'save changes to (project name) before opening a new project?' I clicked 'cancel' and it said the same thing on another message. I clicked 'cancel' again and it said project saved and did the grey screen again. So basically I cannot do mine-imator because it constantly tells me to open a new project! I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it didn't work. So please, do you have any idea why it is happening and how I can fix it? Because this was a week ago and the problem hasn't solved itself!

Thank you for reading this and please try and help me

hi bro, this error alredy it appeared to me

first unistall mine-imator, later delete the mine-imator's folder 

and finally install mine-imator again

On 07/07/2016 at 6:40 PM, TecnoByte said:

hi bro, this error alredy it appeared to me

first unistall mine-imator, later delete the mine-imator's folder 

and finally install mine-imator again

NO NO NO I did the start of an animation and I spent ages on it and now it's doing it again! Is there a way to fix this without deleting the animation?