Startup blackscreen, letters and random images

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello, I have an issue with mineimator version 1.0.6, when I run it. It comes up with a blackscreen and letters randomly appear. Then images of the program come up with random aspect ratio

and resolution.

System Information:

Windows 8.1

4 GB RAM

Intel Core i5

Lenovo Yoga 11s

Here is a screenshot to help, Thanks -Aso

eJuCOnx.png

Edited by AsoPlaysGames
Link for image didnt work now fixed

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, AsoPlaysGames said:

There is no "Other" folder

I deleted the settings.file in the "Data" folder

and it just regenerated when i ran mine imator

It still didnt work :(

Have you tried reinstalling Mineimator? Have any of the other Mineimator versions worked for you?

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

Have you tried reinstalling Mineimator? Have any of the other Mineimator versions worked for you?

I have tried re installing Mineimator multiple times but nothing seems to be working. Mineimator 1.0.0 DEMO is working although i dont want to use that.

One thing i have been looking for is a download link to 1.0.5, if anyone can find a download that would be very much appreciated. Thanks

14 minutes ago, AsoPlaysGames said:

I have tried re installing Mineimator multiple times but nothing seems to be working. Mineimator 1.0.0 DEMO is working although i dont want to use that.

One thing i have been looking for is a download link to 1.0.5, if anyone can find a download that would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Your computer might not be able to handle Mineimator. I have no other suggestions. Have you tried installing on another computer?

Edited by GbStudio

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

Your computer might not be able to handle Mineimator. I have no other suggestions. Have you tried installing on another computer?

Thanks for all the suggestions I have now figured out why. all i had to do is update my graphics drivers.