Custom Walks / Runs / Presets For Other Entities

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I may not be the only one to have had this idea or anything, but it's still an idea. David, you dun very good with 1.0.0, but here's an idea I had. And if there's a way to make your own KEYFRAMES file to replace these, sorry for taking our time, people, but otherwise, here it is:

I've noticed that entities such as, say, Creepers, don't have their "automatic walk" functions, as they don't have a keyframes file. Perhaps those could be added in a future update? (I don't expect one anytime soon, but later) And another thing: custom looping animations. The default ones are decent, I suppose, but some of us have different tastes, like making it more refined, sillier, etc. So maybe there could be a way to change this?

That's all for now!

There's a new way for us to make our own loops. I'm sure someone can make some running presets for ya! 8D 

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/forum/49-animation-presets/

Thanks brah, all I needed to know. And I can make my own, thanks! Problem is, how do you convert it to the right file and stuff to overwrite it?

Never mind, figured it out. Thanks man!