Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't (apparently) texture stuff in Photoshop and Mineimator 1.0.0 wont work so this is why I am requesting. My rig request is Connor Kenway from Assassins Creed III. Here is what I want.

Hood that is able to be to be put and and off.

Red Cape

Blue Cape

Green Cape

(These capes will be optional for the user of the rig)

Tomohawk (Weapon and it must be the one you get in Ac III when you get the Assassin uniform)

Flintlock Pistol

Bow and arrows.

Pouches

Red sash

Ok all the stuff Connor has when he gets the uniform and stuff. But the capes must be optional.

1.Woah why an idiot?

2. I have windows 7 and I can use sai,ms paint,paint.net,gimp,everything on it

so who's the idiot for not trying it first?

I tried to download paint.net on my computer 2 times.

1. You must just have Windows 7SP1

2. I didn't make this to have people saying "Get paint.net you gnome" or anything else like that

3. I made this so people could help me T_T

You guys don't know what request means don't you?

Do you think a normal Windows 7 can use Paint.net? It can't you idiot.

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1594162/connor-kenway/

Thats the skin

I'm sorry what? Windows 7 can easily run it. My brother has the latest Windows 7 and he runs Paint.net without a problem.

Also one person said that he "could", but then he suggested you try to do it yourself using Paint.net. So he did try to help you, and yes we do. (The second person was just commenting on how Windows 7 CAN run Paint.net http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/399-frequently-asked-questions-faq/)

(Your not going to be very popular on the forums if your going to be this harsh with people.)

I'm sorry what? Windows 7 can easily run it. My brother has the latest Windows 7 and he runs Paint.net without a problem.

Also one person said that he "could", but then he suggested you try to do it yourself using Paint.net. So he did try to help you, and yes we do. (The second person was just commenting on how Windows 7 CAN run Paint.net http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/399-frequently-asked-questions-faq/)

(Your not going to be very popular on the forums if your going to be this harsh with people.)

"I'm sorry what? Windows 7 can easily run it. My brother has the latest Windows 7 and he runs Paint.net without a problem." Well then that means hes got Windows 7SP1 or better. Idiot.

"(Your not going to be very popular on the forums if your going to be this harsh with people.)" I know that do you really think I'm that dumb?

All I want is help for godsake! You guys obviously don't know what help means!

"I'm sorry what? Windows 7 can easily run it. My brother has the latest Windows 7 and he runs Paint.net without a problem." Well then that means hes got Windows 7SP1 or better. Idiot.

"(Your not going to be very popular on the forums if your going to be this harsh with people.)" I know that do you really think I'm that dumb?

All I want is help for godsake! You guys obviously don't know what help means!

You should download SP1. 

And sorry, I'm not a good rigger.

i had it on my old windows 7 home premium edition, so i'm not stupid

and i'll get to the rig

Sorry I just never think of what I say. Thank you but remember you need to do it with 7.0