How To Remove The Black Lines In The Character?!?!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

:wacko: Guys How To Remove Or Get Rid The Black Lines In The Character?!?! :(  :unsure:

Because I Have Steve Rigs With Hands But When I Import The Animation My Character Have Lines :(

Help Me Plz  :unsure:

↓↓↓ :unsure: Here's The Image  :unsure:↓↓↓                                                                                  

iaauJMi.jpg?1

AND

z0LqBKw.jpg?1

Edited by joey143ifyian

5 answers to this question

Actually, this doesn't have much to do with the .png. It's probably your computer's graphics card that can't render objects inside of each other, so it shows both of them with the textures colliding.

If that makes no sense, you need a better graphics card (it does the same thing on my computer).

It's the graphics card. This happens with me, and it isn't about the .png. Even if I just add a character and zoom out, my character will get it leg inside the body, and even get inside the ground. All because bad graphics card. But when I zoom in, nothing seems to be wrong.. this is why I zoomed in to take a picture for my profile.

EDIT: What I mean by "  my character will get it leg inside the body, and even get inside the ground. " is check out the second picture he put. Look at how his arms and legs are inside the body - or even inside eachother.

Edited by CaptainMaxwell