Taking Ideas for animations (Will not make Intros)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I need some help with ideas for making a Mine Imator Animation, Anyone who can give me idea is awesome, if you want your Minecraft Character in one of my animations just give me your skin and I'll find a way to implement them.

You will Also Be Credited for helping please give me some ideas, I keep trying to think of something only I can't think of anything.

For as far as I know, you haven't made a single thing yet. Try to come up with at least one or two ideas your own,it's not like 'you've used everything there is to use' already. After that I'll be pleased to help you.. :P

For as far as I know, you haven't made a single thing yet. Try to come up with at least one or two ideas your own,it's not like 'you've used everything there is to use' already. After that I'll be pleased to help you.. :P

Hey, I haved but all of the animations back then sucked so I deleted them. PLease help me out.

..Alright then.

Idea 1: Steve goes to the forest to look for apples, after looking for a bit he finds some. He then goes home and goes to make an apple pie out of them.

Idea 2: Steve goes to shear his sheep, or at least he tries to, cause as he goes into his sheep field al the sheep keep running away from him.

Idea 3: Steve goes fishing, but instead finding fish he reels in some TNT which suddenly explodes in his face.

There you have 3 lil' ideas, took me about 25 seconds to come up with them. Just use your imagination and stuff comes natural.