Black Screen

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I have used Mine-imator for a while now, I even made 2 animations for Youtube. But on one single animation everything is black. But when i look at the file, everything is still there (The skins, Schematics,etc). How do I make it so I can keep working on it? This has never happened on any other animation. 

10 answers to this question

Welcome to the Forums!

Hmm. Go delete the settings.file(located at the "Others" folder).

I'm pretty sure he means when he renders it...

Well 0.6 isn't the version with the most support anymore. I would highly recommend using 1.0.0 DEMO or if that version doesn't work on your computer at least use 0.7

Edited by myluki2000

I'm pretty sure he means when he renders it...

Well 0.6 isn't the version with the most support anymore. I would highly recommend using 1.0.0 DEMO or if that version doesn't work on your computer at least use 0.7

Well. Mkay.

Just like myluki2000 says. 0.6.2 is not the most supported version. Try contact the Owner, David, by PM him about this problem.

Well. Mkay.

Just like myluki2000 says. 0.6.2 is not the most supported version. Try contact the Owner, David, by PM him about this problem.

Well before pming david wie should try to solve it without him. Black render is a pretty common problem.

What may help:

- update mineimator

- try a different render codec

- update your graphic drivers

Edited by myluki2000